- Tel. :
- Fax :
- Tel. :
- 514-842-8891 (8271)
- language(s) :
- French, English
- Areas of practice :
- Advertising, entertainment law and IP --
- Advertising and Entertainment Law
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Labour Law related to Advertising and Entertainment
Lyne Robichaud has a unique expertise in entertainment law, including in the areas of music, entertainment, movie and television industry, and advertising and new media. She also advises many national and foreign companies in the context of commercial transactions and litigations related to intellectual property. Ms. Robichaud is also specialized in labor law relating to provincial and federal Status of the Artist Acts. She represents many producer organizations, which brings her to plead before specialized courts, the Superior Court and the Quebec Court of Appeal.
Pro Bono / Community Work:
Sylvain Émard Danse: member of the board of directors since 2006 and predident of the board of directors since 2009.
Société St-Vincent-de-Paul de Montréal: member of the board of directors since 2015.
- Bar :
- Quebec Bar (1988)
- University :
- Université de Sherbrooke (LL.B. 1987)
- Associations :
- Association littéraire et artistique canadienne (ALAI Canada)