février 26 2015

Add a comment

Did you know that ...

As a permanent resident, you can still live outside of Canada. Nevertheless, you have to reside there for at least two years per five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer than that, you may lose your permanent resident status.



More conferences


2016 February 9

Immigration Canada: New Work Permit Categories Created

The two new categories cover the following situations:

  • foreign nationals whose work is essential to television or film production
  • foreign nationals who wok in the fields of dance, opera, orchestra and theatre.

More publications